Free Online Pyrography Workshop
April 3 @ 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Free Online Pyrography Workshop – Easy Evergreens
Ready to learn how to create wood burned evergreen trees, but not sure where to start?
Want to bring your wood burned forests to life with shading and texture?
Easy Evergreens is a free LIVE online workshop where I’ll show how I burn trees, create depth, add texture, and more!
I would love to have you join in the adventure
The live workshop is free, but you have the option to purchase the recording to be released after the workshop
Save your spot here!
Want all the needed supplies in a single kit? Wood burning tool NOT included
Order before March 27 to get the kit in time for the workshop
Get the Easy Evergreens Burn Box here.
List of supplies needed:
- Wood burning tool
- Piece of wood (sanded and ready to burn)
- You can find some nice quality cutouts for this project at Woodpecker Crafts
- Aspen Rustic Creations has my favorite Aspen rounds
- Pencil with eraser
- my favorite sand eraser or 320 grit sandpaper
- Optional mask to filter smoke particles. RZ Masks or an inexpensive N95 mask